The University of Pecs is actively providing financial support to talented international students through its Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2021 in Hungary. All inter international students who want to study their Undergraduate, Masters, or PhD degree programs in Hungary are encouraged to apply.
The funding program aims to increase the number of international students in Hungary and encourage higher education institutions to attract top international students. With the help of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship, hundreds of international students gain admission at the University of Pecs every year.
You can also Apply University of Brunei Darussalam Graduate Scholarship 2021
University of Pecs Scholarship 2021 in Hungary Details:
- Country of Study: Hungary
- Host University: University of Pecs
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15 January 2021.
University of Pecs Scholarships 2021 Benefits:
- Tuition Fee
- Monthly stipend:
- A monthly stipend of HUF 43,700 will be provided to Non-degree, Bachelor, Master, and one-tier master level:
- Doctoral Level: monthly HUF 140000
- Accommodation: a monthly contribution of HUF 40,000.
- Medical insurance
Available Study Fields List:
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Arts and Engineering
- Click Here to see all programs by Pecs University
- All Non-Hungarian citizens and International Students are eligible to apply.
- A Candidate must be fit both physically and mentally.
- A Candidate must have 12 years school certificate to apply for Bachelors’s Degree Program.
- To apply for a Masters Degree, applicants must have a bachelors degree and a Masters degree certificate for the doctoral degree.
- Resume/CV (Updated)
- Degree Certificates
- Academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting documents, if any
The application deadline to apply for the Hungary Scholarship 2021 at the University of Pecs is 15th January 2021.
How to Apply
You can apply through the portal online application system and choose your selected study program at the University of Pécs as your first priority. The official website link is given below.