The Skoll Scholarship 2022 in the UK is a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students at the University of Oxford, who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. Students who receive the Skoll scholarship 2022 will study in Oxford and develop the capabilities necessary to succeed as successful entrepreneurs. The program offers students financial assistance and other academic support during the academic year. Scholarship funds are provided by the SKOLL Foundation and administered by the SKOLL center.
This scholarship program aims to develop social entrepreneurs and create a collaborative entrepreneurship hub. Under this unique scholarship program in the UK, students continue master of business administration courses at Said Business School of Oxford. Students gain a deeper understanding of the role of business in society by giving them multiple platforms for broadening their minds. This MBA scholarship in the UK thus provides prospects with a solid background in business principles that allow them to excel in their business-oriented skills.
The Skoll Scholarship is awarded to entrepreneurs who have set up or participated in social enterprises, or who pursued an impact career and who wish to gain knowledge of market-oriented practices, thus enabling them to be more effective in their subsequent pursuit of social change. Students can shape and define their career goals, thanks to the University of Oxford MBA scholarship at Said Business School’s industry-specific electives. . Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply, people from all religions, sects, and genders. The scholarship will cover the financial requirements for one year. You can also Apply Radboud University Scholarship 2022 in Netherlands
Skoll MBA Scholarships 2022 in the UK Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: United Kingdom
- University: University of Oxford
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Funded By: Skoll Foundation
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: January 12, 2022.
Financial Benefits of the Skoll MBA Scholarships 2022 in the UK:
- Students will be reimbursed for their tuition fee for the MBA program through the Skoll grant. ( The fee for the MBA will be £ 59,490.
- Applicants will receive a grant of £14,985 to offset their living expenses.
- After acceptance, the applicant becomes a lifetime member of the Skoll Alumni Network.
Eligibility Criteria for the Skoll MBA Scholarships 2022 in the UK:
- Both national and international applicants are welcome to apply for this program.
- Skoll applicants should have an excellent academic record.
- In order to be eligible, the applicant should have at least 3 years of experience with entrepreneur-based social ventures.
- The applicant must have been working as an impact career professional or have started a new social venture.
- Applicants must have a graduate-level degree or equivalent.
- The applicant must be in a position where the cost of the program is unaffordable.
- The Skoll applicants must have good English skills.
The application deadline to apply for the Skoll MBA scholarships 2022 in the United Kingdom is January 12, 2022.
How to Apply for the Skoll UK Scholarships 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online for the Skoll Scholarship.
- The candidates have to apply directly for the Oxford MBA Programme at Said Business School.
- Applicants must first register for the scholarship and connect with it.
- Applicants must apply directly to the Oxford MBA Programme at Said Business School.
- Applicants must apply to MBA during stages 1, 2, and 3 of the admissions process.
- You can apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarship under the Funding Section when you apply for admission.