The Netherlands Orange Knowledge (OKP) Scholarships 2022-2023 are now accepting applications from international students. The goal of this program is to enhance the economic and social well-being of students and working professionals worldwide. The OKP scholarship is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and managed by Nuffic.
The OKP Netherlands Government Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded masters and short course scholarships for international students. Under the Orange Knowledge Programme, the Netherlands Scholarship covers fees, visas, round-trip travel tickets, health insurance, and expenses related to living in the Netherlands.
The Orange Knowledge Programme aims to enhance individual and organizational capacity, knowledge, and skills in the areas of Technical and Vocational Education and Training, Higher Education, as well as in other areas related to priority themes in its partner countries. Upon selection, the selected students will study at one of the best universities in Holland for Masters, MBA, MA, MSc, MPhil, or Short courses.
You Can Also Apply TDTU Graduate Scholarship Program 2021-22 in Vietnam
OKP Netherlands Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Country of Study: Netherlands
- Funded by: Dutch Ministry
- Course Level: Master’s Degree & Short Courses
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
Financial Benefits of OKP Scholarships 2022:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Visa Cost
- Free roundtrip travel tickets
- Health Insurance
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services, And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training.
OKP Scholarship Eligible Countries:
Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Vietnam, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Uganda, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Yemen, and Myanmar.
Eligibility Criteria of The OKP Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants must have worked for an organization, university, institute, company, NGO, or commission that has a national/local focus or educational/vocational focus.
- An applicant must have experience in his field of interest or belong to a relevant network or be employed within that field.
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the above-mentioned countries.
- Applicants must also provide all required documentation.
- Applicants should provide a government statement if a letter is required by the local government.
- Check More INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS.
- Round 1: 24 March 2021 (all Short course and Masters Programs).
- Round 2: 29 June 2021 (all short course and masters Programs with a 12-Month Duration)
- Round 3: 2 November 2021 16.00 CET (short course only).
How to Apply for OKP Scholarship 2022:
The first thing you need to do is choose a course you are interested in and then contact the educational institution where your course will take place in the Netherlands and ask how to apply for the scholarship. The OKP official website link is given below.