If you are an international student looking to study in the Netherlands, make sure you check out the Minerva Scholarship Fund at Leiden University. The Minerva Scholarship in the Netherlands is provided to academically talented students who want to undertake Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs at Leiden University.
The educational award at Leiden University supports outstanding international students to provide scholarships for study and research projects within various fields of study. The Minerva Scholarship in the Netherlands is an initiative of the Leiden Minerva Student Association.
Leiden University (Universiteit Leiden) is a public research university located in Leiden, Netherlands. The university was established in 1575 by William, Prince of Orange. The university has around seven educational faculties and over 50 subject departments while housing more than forty national and international research institutes.
Minerva Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Netherlands
- University: Leiden University
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Scholarships: Between €900 and €2000
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15 December 2021
List of Study Fields:
- Governance and Global Affairs
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
Financial Benefits of Minerva Scholarship 2022:
- Between €900 and €2000.
- Research cost,
- Travel cost,
- Living cost (accommodation).
Eligibility Criteria for Leiden University Scholarship:
- A candidate should be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- Candidates are not required to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- A candidate should have an exceptional or prestigious level of research or study abroad or in the Netherlands.
- The project should be one of the following categories: (internship, study, or research)
The last date to apply for Minerva Scholarship 2022 at Leiden University in the Netherlands is 15 December 2021.
How to apply for Minerva Scholarship 2022:
- First Download an application form from the official Minerva website.
- Complete the form.
- Make sure you have all the required documents.
- Submit your complete application.