Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Microsoft Internship providing an opportunity for individuals to work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your abilities and insights to help deliver those projects to market. Microsoft is offering an excellent career opportunity for bachelor, master’s, MBA, and Ph.D. students.
Microsoft paid internship is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. Interns will be able to experience Microsoft culture full of diverse community connections, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Microsoft offers internship opportunities in all job families and solution areas. The international internship opportunities at Microsoft vary depending on education level and/or location. All selected interns will receive competitive pay, relocation benefits, and many other amazing perks. You can also Apply for World Bank Young Professionals Program 2021-22 in USA
Summary of Microsoft Internship Program 2021:
- Internship Host Countries: USA and Canada
- Host Organization: Microsoft
- Internship Duration: 1 Month to 6 Months
- Open to current students: Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, PhD
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
Microsoft Internship Major Fields:
- Engineering (Software Engineer, Program Manager, Product Planning, Programmer Writer, Technical Writer, Services Engineering)
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (Technical Evangelist, Consultant, Technical Account Manager & Support Engineer
Financial Benefits of the Microsoft Internship 2021:
- All selected internees will receive competitive pay during the internship.
- Relocation costs will be provided.
- and many other amazing perks.
Microsoft Internship Locations:
The Internships are Available in Redmond, WA and Bay Area, CA in the USA, as well as Garage Internship Programs in Cambridge, MA, USA, and Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Eligibility Criteria of Microsoft Internship Program 2021:
- Students of any nationality can apply for the Microsoft internship program.
- A candidate must be enrolled in a bachelor, master, MBA, or Ph.D. program as a full-time student.
- The candidates who completed their degree programs are not eligible to apply.
The Microsoft Internship program is open throughout the Year.
How to Apply for Microsoft Internship Program 2021?
- You can apply online for the Microsoft internship program.
- Complete the application form.
- The form includes the area of selection portion, you need to select the country, region, state, province, etc.