The King’s College London Scholarship program in the United Kingdom provides an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue higher education at the world’s leading research institution. The King’s College London Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications from international students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies for the academic year 2022.
The King’s College London Scholarship in the United Kingdom gives students the opportunity to interact with world-renowned researchers and research activities that help stimulate their academic development. Apart from that, King’s College London has a great reputation for extra-curricular research activities. Students from outside the UK may apply for King’s PGR Studentships to study in any of King’s Health Faculties or Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences.
Students from around the world are attracted to King’s College because it is located in the heart of London. One of the most significant reasons why applicants should apply for higher studies scholarships in the UK is the safety and convenience of a modern lifestyle. The Institute is one of Europe’s largest centers for graduate-level medical teaching and for conducting biomedical research by its students. The details of the King’s College London Scholarships 2022 are listed below.
King’s College London Scholarships Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: UK
- Institute: King’s College
- Course Level: Masters, MPhil, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st October 2021.
Benefits of King’s College London PGR International Studentships 2022:
- A full tuition fee will be provided.
- Each student will receive an annual stipend of £17,609.
- The students may receive up to £500 per year as research costs, depending on their research projects.
Eligibility Criteria for the King’s College London Scholarships 2022:
- You must be applying to a full-time MPhil’s/PhD’s program in the prescribed fields.
- You must be starting your MPhil or Ph.D. by June 2022.
- Before 31 January 2022, you must have an offer of admission to King’s College London.
- You must be an international student and not have any previous King’s College London degrees.
- No applications will be accepted from applicants who intend to study by distance learning.
- These applicants must not hold professional doctorate degrees such as MD (Res) or DC linPsy.
- Applicants who wish to apply for joint Ph.D. programs will not be accepted.
PGR Studentships Selection Process:
The following criteria will be used to determine who will get a King’s Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Candidate Research Proposal
- Academic excellence
- Statement of Justification
The application deadline to apply for the UK King’s College London Scholarship 2022 is 1 October 2021.
How to Apply for King’s College London Scholarship 2022?
- Students must apply online by filling out an application for the desired MPhil/PhD program.
- Application to King’s Online Admissions can be made through the King’s Apply System.
- Identification of the supervisor is very important for obtaining an admission offer at King’s.
- Make sure you tick item number 5 of the form and enter code: 2122-INTCDS for funding eligibility.
- Applicants must submit an application for funding along with a PGR International Studentships 2021-22 Form.
- At the bottom of the page, you can upload the file by clicking on the fuel upload button.
- All relevant documentation should be provided.
- Ensure that no section of the application is left unattended.