Applications are open for the most-awaited Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship. International students with good academic background from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for this amazing scholarship program. The Ireland Government scholarship offers research master’s or Ph.D. in almost any discipline at higher education institutions in Ireland.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 Program is a well organized national initiative, funded and supported by the Department of Further & Higher Education, Research, Innovation & Science, and managed by the Council. The program allows exceptional students to direct their respective research at the early-career stage, working with a supervisor in their preferred area of interest.
Ireland’s Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a nationally recognized initiative administered by the Higher Education and Research Council (HERC) and financed by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science (DFERIS). The Postgraduate grant is Ireland’s finest award for students pursuing a full-time Masters or Ph.D., who are passionate about research, and who have outstanding academic credentials. You can also apply for
Details Ireland Government Scholarship 2022:
- Scholarship Host Country: Ireland
- Organization: Irish Research Council
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D
- Eligibility: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 21 October 2021
Available Study Fields and Majors:
- Humanities and Arts
- General Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
Eligible Higher Education, Institutions List:
The following universities/Institutions are eligible and offering Irish Scholarships for the International Students:
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- National College of Ireland
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin City University
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- (Dún Laoghaire) Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Technological University Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Maynooth University
- Royal Irish Academy
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
Financial Coverage of the Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022:
Selected candidates for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme will get the following benefits.
- A Stipend €18,500 Per annum
- The tuition fee will be covered by the scholarship.
- Up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum Contribution to Fees, including Non-EU Fees.
- Eligible straight research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for the Master’s program, Applicants Must have a Bachelor’s or an equivalent Degree.
- To apply for a Ph.D. Doctoral Degree, Applicants Must have a Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree.
- Applicants must be able to communicate well in both written and spoken English.
- Results awaiting students can also apply.
The deadline to apply for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022 is 21 October 2021.
How to Apply for Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship 2022?
- Apply online through the online application platform for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarships 2021.
- Application forms submitted in hardcopy or by email will not be accepted.
- The candidate would be expected to create the application completely on their own. no plagiarism
- Transcripts must be properly stamped and signed by the institution’s authorized body to confirm that they are official records of the institution.
- Applications are accepted in one of two languages: English or Irish.
- In order to have access to the application, candidates must first create an account.