Do you want to start your academic journey in Ireland? If yes, Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 is now open to bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. students. Under the initiative, 60 scholarships will be awarded to students who have an offer from an Irish higher education institution to study for one year at Bachelor, Masters, or Ph.D. levels. Students from non-EU/EEA countries in all Academic Fields & Disciplines are welcome to apply for this Government of Ireland-International Education Scholarship 2023.
The fully-funded International Scholarship 2023 in Ireland is managed by the Higher Education Authority (HEA), with the support of the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science. The Irish Government offers a variety of International Scholarships programs every year for students who wish to study in higher education institutions in Ireland’s top universities. The international scholarship in Europe is designed for exceptional academic performers who have strong academic records across their previous educational backgrounds. The students of non-EU/EEA countries are highly encouraged to apply to this prestigious international scholarship program.
The Ireland Government Scholarships 2023 for international students provides students with a unique opportunity to show leadership qualities, enabling them to create something positive for the global community. It is a highly competitive scholarship and serves as a stepping stone toward a professional career. Scholarships like this offer a progressive and innovative curriculum that prepares students to achieve the highest levels of professional success. These scholarships will be branded as prestigious awards that reflect Ireland’s growing reputation as a center of international education. The scholarship recipients will contribute to Ireland’s efforts to attract international students. You can Also Apply for DAAD Scholarships 2023-24 in Germany (Fully Funded)
Government of Ireland Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Ireland
- Supported by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Bachelors, Master, PhD
- Scholarship Value: Funded
- Total Scholarships: 60
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 24 March 2023.
Financial Benefits Ireland Government Scholarship 2023:
- AAll registration costs.
- Students will receive a stipend of €10,000 for a year of study.
- Students will also receive full tuition waivers.
Scholarship Eligible Institutions:
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Technology, Art & Design
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Technological University Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
Eligibility Criteria for Ireland Government Scholarship 2023:
- All international students from non-EU/EEA countries can apply.
- An applicant must possess excellent communication skills.
- An applicant must be excellent in academics, as well as in professional, and creative excellence.
- An applicant should possess an offer letter from an eligible university while applying for the scholarship.
- An applicant must Possess a strong rationale for pursuing their study in Ireland.
The application deadline to apply for the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2023 for international students is 24 March 2023.
What is the process for applying to the Government of Ireland Scholarship 2023?
- The candidate must get admission to an eligible Irish higher education institution.
- All interested candidates should visit the official website to apply.
- Make sure you fill out all the fields.