The Humber College in Toronto has announced Humber International Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2022. These scholarships are available for students who are not able to support their studies but have a passion to pursue their undergraduate and masters studies in Canada.
These scholarships are offered as a discount on tuition fees, based on student academic performance, community involvement, referee/reference letters, and statement of interest. The scholarships are offered throughout the three academic semesters each year. ( Winter, Summer, and Fall).
The Humber College in Toronto is a public College of Applied Arts and Technology famous for its quality education. It was founded in 1967. Humber offers more than 150 programs across 40 fields of study including bachelor’s degree, diploma, certificate, post-graduate certificate, and apprenticeship programs. You can also Apply for Minerva Scholarship 2022 at Leiden University
Summary of Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2022 in Canada:
- Scholarship Host Country: Canada
- Institution: Humber College in Toronto
- Course level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Scholarship Value: up to £10,000
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: September 30, 2021.
Financial Benefits of Humber College International Entrance Scholarships 2022 in Canada:
- $1500 to $4000 depending on GPA on admission.
- These scholarships are renewable but the student must maintain a minimum average of 80% to be eligible for renewal.
Eligibility Criteria for Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2022:
- A candidate must have received a Letter of Acceptance from Humber College Canada.
- A candidate must have excellent academic grades.
- A candidate should meet Humber’s English Language Requirements.
- Humber Student ID number
- Letter of Acceptance
- Personal statement of interest
- Two reference letters.
The last date to apply for Humber International Entrance Scholarships 2022 in Canada is September 30, 2021.
How to Apply for Humber College Toronto International Entrance Scholarships?
- A separate application is not required for Humber International Entrance Scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded to eligible students who have received their Letter of Acceptance.