Are you a youth leader and want to promote your ideas about democracy in your country or community? The Hurford Youth Leadership Program in the United States of America is offering a great opportunity for young leaders to enhance their leadership skills.
The Hurford Youth Leadership Program aims to bring together young leaders democracy activists, practitioners, academics, policy makers, and funders. The Selected Participants will spend three months at the World Movement’s Secretariat.
Hurford Program in the USA is a life-changing opportunity, where selected young leaders expand their global network, learn lessons from activists from democracy movements and meet other youth leaders around the world. The Hurford Youth Leadership Program is a fully-funded youth exchange program that will cover all the expenses of the selected participants.
Hurford Youth Leadership Program in USA Details:
- Program Host Country: United States of America
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: 3 months
- Eligibility: International Students
- Deadline: 3rd July 2021
Financial Benefits of Youth Leadership Program:
- Monthly stipend
- Health insurance
- Free roundtrip tickets
- Facilitate online discussions
- All fellows will participate in relevant events and discussions in Washington, D.C.
- Age limit: A participant must be no older than 30 years of age.
- Participants must demonstrate social or democratic activism in their communities or worldwide.
- Young leaders affiliated with civil society organizations are especially encouraged to apply.
- Participants should great have knowledge of the English Language.
The application deadline to apply for the Hurford Youth Leadership Program in the United States is 3rd July 2021
How to Apply for Hurford Youth Leadership Program in the USA?
To apply for Hurford Youth Leadership Program you need to prepare your application materials. The Applicant Form has four sections:
(1) Personal Information
(2) Project Proposal
(3) Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
(4) Two Letters of Recommendation.