The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023-24 is a prestigious fellowship offered by the United States government to international professionals who desire to gain experience in public policy. The program provides fellows with a unique opportunity to learn about U.S. policies and institutions firsthand, while also sharing their own expertise and experiences with their American counterparts. In addition to being an excellent way to gain knowledge, the Humphrey Fellowship Program is also a great opportunity for networking and building relationships with other professionals from around the world.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program is a year-long program that provides mid-career professionals from developing countries with the opportunity to study at an American university. Fellows are expected to take courses relevant to their professional interests, but it is important to note that the Humphrey Fellowship is not a degree program. Therefore, participants will spend a considerable portion of their time engaged in professional development activities, such as attending seminars and workshops, conducting research, and completing internships. The Humphrey Fellowship provides an invaluable opportunity for mid-career professionals to gain new skills and knowledge that will help them in their careers.
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship 2023-24 is a fully-funded program that covers tuition fees, airfare, a living stipend, health insurance, and visa processing. The Humphrey Fellowship program 2023-24 provides ten months of non-degree academic study and related professional experiences in the United States. Fellows are selected based on their academic achievement, professional experience, and leadership potential. The fellowship provides an opportunity for recipients to gain new skills and knowledge that they can use to improve the lives of people in their home countries. The program also offers fellows the chance to build networks with other professionals from around the world. You can also apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany 2023 (Fully Funded)
Summary of Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023-24 in the USA:
- Fellowship Sponsor(s): The U.S. Department of State
- Type of Program: Non-degree program for Mid-Career Professions
- Institution(s): Leading U.S. Universities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Program Duration: 10 months
- Eligibility: International
Humphrey Fellowship Program Fields:
- Rights and Freedoms
- International Religious Freedom
- Law and Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy and Prevention
- Sustainable Lands
- Economic Development
- Finance and Banking
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Technology Policy and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Higher Education Administration
- English as a Foreign Language
- Natural Resources, Environmental, and Climate Change
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Thriving Communities
- Contagious and Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy and Management
- HIV/AIDS Policy and Prevention
List of Eligible Regions for Humphrey Fellowship:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- East Asia and Pacific
- South and Central Asia
- Western Hemisphere
- Europe and Eurasia
- The Middle East and North Africa
Check IST-BRIDGE Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 in Austria
Financial Benefits of Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023-24:
- Tuition fees
- Free language training,
- A living allowance
- Medical insurance
- Books allowance
- A one-time computer subsidy
- Air travel
- Allowance for Professional Development & professional activities.
Eligibility Criteria for Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023-24:
- An applicant must have an undergraduate (first university or Bachelor’s) degree.
- An applicant must have a minimum of five years of full-time, professional experience
- An applicant should have limited or no prior experience in the United States.
- An applicant must have leadership qualities.
- An applicant should have a record of public service in the community.
- An applicant must have good English language ability.
The application deadline for the Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program varies depending on the country where you are applying from. Generally, the application deadline is between August and October of the year prior to the start of the program. It is best to check the website of the U.S. Embassy or Fulbright Commission in your country for specific information and deadlines.
Check Microsoft Research Fellowship Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for Humphrey Fellowship Program 2023-24?
- All applications are processed through embassies and commissions which, in turn, forward their nominations to the Institute of International Education in Washington, D.C.
- Make sure you have read the Humphrey Fellowship application instructions before beginning your application.
- Fill out the online Humphrey Application given on the official website.