GIST International Scholarships 2023-24 in South Korea are now open to international students from all over the world. The GIST Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program that will cover all the expenses of the selected students. GIST offers a unique opportunity to get an education and experience in one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world. The GIST campus is located in the heart of South Korea’s “Silicon Valley”, surrounded by hi-tech companies, research institutes, and venture capitalists. GIST students have access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources, enabling them to pursue their studies in an environment that is at the forefront of global technology. GIST provides a dynamic and supportive community for its students, with ample opportunities for leadership and personal development. If you are looking for a challenging and enriching educational experience, then GIST International Scholarships 2023 in South Korea is the perfect opportunity for you!
The GIST Fully-Funded Scholarship Program 2023 is a partnership between GIST and the South Korean Ministry of Science and Technology aimed at attracting talented international students and providing them with the opportunity to study in South Korea. GIST is one of the leading science and technology universities in Korea and is ranked among the top universities in the world. The GIST International Scholarship program is a great opportunity for talented international students to pursue their studies at GIST. The GIST International Scholarships are highly competitive and only the best and most deserving candidates will be selected for the scholarships. There are a number of programs available at GIST Scholarship in electrical and computer engineering, materials science and engineering, mechanical engineering, earth sciences and environmental engineering, as well as life sciences, physics, photonics, chemistry, biomedical sciences, nanomaterials and integrated technology.
GIST, the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, is a world-class research university located in South Korea. Founded in 1993, GIST has quickly become known for its cutting-edge research and academic excellence. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in fields such as engineering, science, and technology. With state-of-the-art facilities and a strong commitment to research, GIST is playing a leading role in transforming South Korea into a global innovation hub. In addition to its world-class research, GIST is also known for its beautiful campus and vibrant student life. Located in the picturesque city of Gwangju, GIST provides students with an ideal environment for studying and living. With its cutting-edge research and outstanding facilities, GIST is poised to become one of the world’s top universities. You can also apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships 2024 (Fully Funded)
GIST International Scholarships in South Korea 2023-24 Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: MS., PhD, integrated MS, & PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 15 October 2023
Check DAAD Scholarships 2023-24 in Germany (Fully Funded)
Financial Benefits of the GIST Scholarship Program 2023-24:
- Tuition fee waiver, 3,415,000 won per semester.
- M.S. students: 140,000 won per month
- PhD students: 295,000 won per month
- Health Insurance
- Flight reimbursement
- Research assistantship will be provided to those students who participate in research projects.
List of Available Programs:
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
Check 10 Best Scholarships in Ireland for International Students 2023-2024
Eligibility Criteria of the GIST International Scholarship Program 2023-24:
- All international students are eligible to apply for the GIST Scholarship 2023-24.
- Applicants applying for the Masters program must hold a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D. program must hold a master’s or equivalent degree.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Official transcripts & certificates.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- English proficiency test
- Candidate Passport Copy
The application deadline to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2023-24 in Korea for international students is 15 October 2023.
Check 10 Best Scholarships in Greece for International Students 2023
What are the steps to apply for the GIST Scholarship 2023-24?
- Scholarship applications for the GIST South Korea program must be submitted online.
- GIST online applications need to be filled out carefully by all candidates to be successful.
- Applicants must attach copies of all required documents.
- You will receive notification once your application has been evaluated and confirmed by the International Admissions Coordinator.
- Following notification, you must further complete the enrollment process by submitting the required documents in hard copies and by paying the Matriculation Fee. (Please note that students with financial difficulties can waive the matriculation fee).