Applications are now open to apply for Journalism fellowship 2020 in the UK for the year 2020-21.A Fully Funded Fellowship in The University of Oxford Reuters Institute Journalism in United Kingdom UK.
Fellowship in UK 2020:
The UK Fellowship allows journalists from all over the world to research on the topic of their own choice related to their profession and media industry before returning to their home country. Reuters Institute Journalism Fellowship gives an excellent opportunity to be a member of an official, extensive network of journalists globally, analyze the issues which industry is facing currently, and get in touch with leading practitioners and experts there.
- Country Location: United Kingdom
- Host Organization: Reuters Institute and University of Oxford
- Program Duration: 3-6 months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3rd February 2020
What are the Benefits of Fellowship in the UK:
- Living expenses
- More Available funding types can be checked.
- The candidates need to have at least five years of Journalistic experience.
- Candidates must be able to write English, which can be published as you would be asked to produce papers.
- If you arent native English speaking students, please present suitable confirmation (this is an authentic original certificate that you are at an appropriate standard.Further information on the university’s English language requirements.
- CV (curriculum vitae) Resume.
- Personal statement describing your journalistic values, significant trends in the media landscape in which you work, and an outline of what do you want to contribute to the Fellowship program (no more than 500 words).
- Maximum (1000) words Statement explaining your Suggested research project.
- Reference letter from your employer, confirming your application and granting the absence leave – if you are a freelance journalist, we will allow a professional reference letter from a co-worker or higher education tutor.
- A second professional reference letter from a previous employer.
- Representation of your work.
- Proof that you have the required English language understanding, if English is not your first language, then an original certificate no more than two years old is required issued by an efficient organization of English proficiency (see language requirements).
For Print Journalists:
- Please provide three articles or reports only, specifying dates and names of the publications.
- Published material in any other language and its translation in English.
- Candidates in managerial or editorial positions should include a statement maximum of 500 words in total describing their work.
For Broadcast Journalists:
- A valid link/URL of an example of your work via Vimeo or YouTube (maximum 10 minutes) with a brief, written explanation of the material.
- A material summary in the English language, and also in another language.
- Candidates in managerial or editorial positions should include a statement description of work
- of a maximum of 500 words, including details of any major programs in which you have participated.
How to Apply for Fellowship in the UK 2020:
The application procedure is online to apply for Fellowship in the UK by clicking the given below- link, which will lead you straight to the University of Oxford fellowship application form.
The last date to apply for the Reuters Institute Fellowship in the UK is 3rd February 2020.