Applications are invited to apply for the Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France in 2020. The Emily Boutmy Scholarship Opportunity provides scholarships to students who do not belong to the European Union Countries. This scholarship helps students study for a Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Sciences Po University France.
Emily Boutmy Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for International students to study Master’s or Bachelor’s degree program in France on Scholarship. France is the best place to explore and feel the beauty of Nature if you are interested in studying and traveling, exploring and feel fresh… aww, then you are at right place. Don’t miss this Scholarship program.
Details List of the Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France:
- Location: France
- Host: Sciences Po University France
- Program: Bachelor’s & Master’s
- Scholarship: Partially Funded
- Deadline: Master: 15 Dec 2019 (Bachelor: Not Confirmed yet)
- Bachelor’s: Undergraduate scholarships provide different funds every year. It can range from €3,000 – €12,300 for 3 years of study. In some cases, a scholarship of €19,000 can also be given for 3 years.
- Master’s: Can range from €10,000 per year for 2 years of Masters or €5,000 per year for two years of Masters.
Eligible Countries :
None European students can apply for this excellent Opportunity in France: Applicants who do not belong to the European Union Countries.
- Applicants will first have to apply for the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at Sciences Po University, Paris France.
- Applicants have to receive an acceptance letter from the university.
- Students who are applying for the first time can apply.
- Candidates must be from None European Union Countries whose family does not file for taxes within the European Union.
- Note: Candidates will have to mention in their admission forms “Financial Information” section that they want to apply for Emile Boutmy scholarship
15 December 2019 is the last date for a Master’s degree (MS) to apply for this Emily Boutmy Scholarship in France.
Deadline: For Bachelor’s: Not Confirmed yet