Do you want to improve your leadership skills to grow your career as a future leader? If yes, you can apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2022 in Germany. This is a fully-funded Scholarship Program in Germany which is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office.
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme aims to support future leaders in politics, law, economics, and administration in order to prepare them for future leading positions in their home countries. This is a great opportunity for the highest performing graduates who have obtained a first higher education degree to obtain a fully-funded master’s degree scholarship in Germany.
The DAAD supported over 145.000 German and international students and researchers around the globe In 2019, – making it the world’s largest funding organization for international exchange of students and researchers.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship In Germany Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Funded By: German Federal Foreign Office
- Course level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International students
- Deadline: 31 July 2021.
List of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Eligible Universities:
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Erfurt
- Otto Von Guericke University Magdeburg
- University of Applied Sciences Osnabruck
- University of Passau
- University of Potsdam
List of DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme Study Fields:
- Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
- Development and Governance
- Public Policy
- Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS)
- Management in Nonprofit Organisation
- Governance and Public Policy
- Development Studies
- Public Management (MPM)
Financial Benefits of DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme 2022-23:
- Tuition fee waiver
- Health Insurance in Germany
- Travel allowances will be provided.
- A research grant
- Rent subsidies.
- Allowances for Spouses and/or Children where applicable.
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Helmut Scholarship 2022-23:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree or Equivalent with above-average results.
- You must meet the language requirements (depending on the respective course)
- You should provide evidence of internships and/or professional experience.
- You should be ready to return to your home country after degree completion.
All the Eligible candidates from the “Developing Countries” are highly encouraged to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Programme in Germany. Click Here to Check (ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES)
- DAAD application form
- Copy of transcripts
- Working experience certificates
- Recent language certificates
- Letter of reference
- A single letter of motivation
- Copies of degree certificate
The application deadline to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany is 1st June to 31st July 2022.
How to Apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2022-23?
- A candidate should indicate clearly that he/she is applying for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt-Programme.
- Candidates may apply for up to two courses of study.
- Complete the DAAD application form.
- After completing, the application form send it to the selected university along with the required documents.