Applications are now open to apply for the Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 in the United Kingdom. All EU and International Students are eligible for this Scholarship at Warwick Doctoral College. The duration of the funding award is 3.5 years.
The Chancellor’s Scholarship program aims to help the most outstanding international students who want to study their Masters or PhD Degree Programs in the UK.
You can also Apply Donghua University Scholarship Program 2021 in China
Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: United Kingdom
- University: Warwick Doctoral College
- Course Level: MPhil leading to PhD & PhD Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: EU & International students
- Deadline: 21 January 2021.
Benefits of Warwick Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021:
- The Full Payment of Tuition Fees (up to £24,010)
- A stipend of maintenance in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,285 a confirmation for full-time award holders in 2021/22, is expected in February 2021)
- A grant of Research, Training, and Supporting will be provided (RTSG) £5,000.
Complete List of Available Study Fields:
1) Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine:
- Computer Science
- Life Sciences
- Warwick Manufacturing Group
- Warwick Medical School
2) Faculty of Arts:
- Classics and Ancient History
- English and Comparative Literary Studies
- Film and Television Studies
3) Faculty of Social Sciences:
- Centre for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal, & Research (CEDAR)
- Education Studies (ES)
- Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL)
- Centre for Teacher Education (CTE)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies (CIM)
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre (ESRC DTC)
- Institute for Employment Research (IER)
- Politics and International Studies (PAIS)
- School of Law
- Warwick Business School (WBS)
- Warwick Foundation Studies
- All International and EU Students are eligible.
- A candidate for a Chancellor’s Scholarship 2021 must also be applying for a MPhil/PhD or Doctoral degree at the University of Warwick.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Doctoral Degree Programs or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick should apply in their first year of registration only.
- A candidate may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarship awards cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
The last date to apply for Warwick Chancellor’s international Scholarship 2021 in the UK is 21st January 2021.
How to Apply
To apply for Warwick Chancellor’s international Scholarship 2021 we strongly advise that all applicants read the guidance before submitting an application. The official Warwick website link is given below.