Boston University’s Presidential Scholarship in the USA is a highly prestigious award given to incoming first-year students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement. The Boston University Board of Admissions awards the Presidential Scholarships each year to academically talented students who show excellence beyond the classroom and who are leaders in their schools and communities. Being a Boston University Presidential Scholar is a great honor and privilege that comes with many benefits, including $25,000 per academic year for international undergraduate students. If you are an international student who meets the criteria for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship, then you have an excellent opportunity to pursue a degree in the USA.
Boston University Presidential Scholarships 2023 in the USA is a great opportunity for talented and zealous students to help them acquire the skills required to achieve the core theme of international collaboration. Boston University Scholarships aim to identify individuals who cannot think of studying due to the hindrances in their study careers. Boston University Undergraduate scholarship programs enable students to develop their professional skills throughout their study tenure, while also preparing them with the skills needed for the competitive job market.
Boston University is a world-renowned institution of higher learning with more than 34,000+ students representing 140 countries. Founded in 1839, Boston University comprises 17 schools and colleges, offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. Boston University offers an unparalleled combination of academic rigor and real-world experience that prepares students for success in the ever-changing global market. The university is located in Boston, Massachusetts, one of the most vibrant and culturally rich cities in the United States. Boston University is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive community where all members can thrive. The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for students from all backgrounds to explore their interests, develop their talents, and achieve their fullest potential. You can also Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Host Country: USA
- University: Boston University
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Scholarship Value: $25,000
- Eligibility: International students
Fields of Study:
- Arts & Sciences.
- Fine Arts.
- General Studies.
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences.
- Global Studies.
- Education & Human Development.
Undergraduate degree 4 years.
Benefits of Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023:
A Presidential Scholarship at Boston University 2023 provides $25,000 per academic year to international undergraduate students.
Eligibility Criteria for Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in the USA:
- A candidate must be in the top 5% of their high school class.
- A candidate should have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33.
- A candidate must have shown incredible extracurricular achievements in their schools and communities.
- A candidate must be an incoming first-year student at Boston University.
- Secondary School Records
- English Proficiency Tests (TOEFL / IELTS scores).
- Standardized Tests (SAT / ACT scores).
- Counselor Recommendation and School Report Form.
- Documentation of Financial Support.
- Copy of Data Page of Passport.
The application deadline to apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023 in the USA is December 1, 2023.
How to Apply for the Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2023?
- Please submit an application to Boston University using the Common or Coalition Application.
- Applicants must submit their application for admission and all supporting documents.
- Make sure to complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.