The Applications for ARES Scholarships are open now for all International Students from all over the world. The ARES Scholarship in Belgium is an excellent Fully Funded Scholarship opportunity for all International Students to pursue a master’s program and 70 grants for training courses in Belgium top universities.
The Académie De Recherche Et D’Enseignement Supérieur (ARES) is a federation of higher education establishments of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation. ARES serves together 127 higher education establishments in Wallonia and Brussels, and it is an organization of public interest financed by the Wallonia-Bruxelles Federation and created by the “Landscape” decree of November 7, 2013.
Belgium Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Host Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Master Degree & Training Course
- Program Duration: 1 Year For Master, 4 to 6 Months for Training
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: February 7, 2020
Belgium Government is offering Fully Funded Scholarships for all international students for Free Study in Belgium. ARES will cover all the expenses. This year the ARES will provide 150 scholarships as part of the Master’s program and 70 grants for training courses.
For Masters Degree:
- Air tickets for the program.
- Monthly stipend of 1150 €/month.
- Tuition Fee an Arrival allowance and return fees: 700 €.
- Indirect Mission fees: 150 €
- Registration fees of the scholar.
- Health insurance.
- Traveling costs.
For Training Courses:
- Air tickets for the program.
- Living Allowance:
- 1400 €/month for support lasting 1 to 6 months, prorated to the number of days.
- 1400 €/month for help serving 18 days to 1 month.
- 83 €/day for support lasting 8 to 17 days.
- Health Insurance.
- Travel expenses for Inter-University training.
- Citizens of Developing countries, If You Don’t know CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMPLETE LIST
- Applicant age must be under 40 for the Master’s degree program.
- Applicant age must be under 45 for the training programs.
- Preference will be given individuals who Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- at least two years of Working Experience required.
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
How to Apply for Scholarship in Belgium 2020
Fill out the Belgium Scholarship application form:
Before sending please read it carefully completed and sent it to ARES (rue Royale 180, 1000 Brussels, Belgium), it can send BY POST or EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE ONLY, which must have reach us by FEBRUARY 7 2020* at the latest (we do not take into consideration the postmarked date; we only consider application files received on our offices by the deadline, at the latest);
Applications shown on the relevant forms will be considered, in the language in which the training course is given;
All candidates selected and on reserve, the status will receive an e-mail when selections are made (June 2020). an e-mail will be received by the end of June 2020 to those Candidates who are not selected.
Documents submitted to ARES will not be returned to candidates.
February 7, 2020, is the last date to apply for the ARES Scholarship Belgium 2020.