Are you seeking a scholarship that will help you in achieving your educational goals? the Japanese Government MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship 2023 at Asia Pacific University is just what you need. This scholarship is given to extraordinary students who show commitment and enthusiasm toward higher studies through their track record. Through this Japanese scholarship, students of different backgrounds can test their luck to study at the Asia Pacific University and have the best educational experience of their lives. Such fully funded scholarships enable students to improve their skills and enhance their professional competencies during their studies and give them the latest competitive skills needed for a successful career after graduation.
The Japanese Government MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship 2023 at Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University is a scholarship program that provides financial support to foreign students who want to study in Japan. The program is funded by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). The MEXT-sponsored scholarships in Japan are intended to support positive change in the developing world and assist students in finding effective, productive, and advanced solutions to global challenges.
The Japanese Government MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship is a great way to get your degree for free. The scholarship program supports students who are interested in studying in Japan, and it can be used to cover tuition fees, living expenses, and other costs associated with studying abroad. The Japanese Government Scholarship also helps help students to learn from the diverse culture of Japan and also by interacting with co-students and faculty of multiple nationalities. In order to attract foreign students to Japan, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology offers a large number of scholarships to foreign students. These scholarships are open to applicants from almost every country. You can also apply for Rhodes Scholarship Program 2023 at University of Oxford
MEXT Scholarship at Asia Pacific University 2023 Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Japan
- University: Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Degree Programs: Undergraduate, Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2022 .
About the Japanese Government MEXT Scholarship 2023:
The MEXT fully funded scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who are recommended by Asia Pacific University. The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) provides this scholarship to enhance international competitiveness and promote international students’ active exchange in Japanese universities.
Benefits of MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship 2023:
Asia Pacific University scholarship winners will get the following benefits during MEXT Japan Scholarships 20223:
- Monthly allowance of 144,000 JPY for accommodation or living expenses
- 100 % Tuition Fee at Asia Pacific University
- Air tickets from Home Country to APU Japan
Eligibility Criteria for APU MEXT Scholarship 2023:
In order to apply for the MEXT APU Scholarship 2022, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- All International Students from any nationality are eligible to apply for MEXT Japan Scholarship
- Must be a born after April 2, 1988
- Applicants must Not have Japanese nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Candidates who have achieved a GPA of at least 2.30.
MEXT Scholarship 2022 Deadline
The application deadline to apply for the Japanese Government MEXT Asia Pacific University Scholarship 2023 is November 16, 2022.
How to Apply for MEXT APU Scholarship 2023:
- Submit your APU application by November 16, 2022.
- After reviewing applications Asian Pacific University selects outstanding candidates to recommend to MEXT.
- Selected applicants will be notified and requested to submit the MEXT required documents.
- The final award results are decided by MEXT.